
So for Valentines Day Corey gave me a coupon for an event of my choice. THE TIME HAS COME!! I found out Les Miserables is in Houston this week!!! We bought tickets for next Tuesday. It's bad timing because we are trying to save money and we just bought concert tickets for Buzzfest and Paramore last week, but its just too good to pass up. We are talking my favorite play of all time!! I'm soooo excited!!!
.jpg)
That's awesome. That sounds like so much fun! Keith and I really want to see Phantom of the Opera, but its expensive. It doesn't come to SLC that often so we would have to drive to Vegas. Not very practical with Ali.
ReplyDeleteSo completely envious! I would LOVE to go, I didn't even know it was coming! and you're sweet about the photo thing, but it's just something I like pretending I do.
ReplyDeletei'm SOOOOO jealous!! you guys will have such a good time and i'm sure you'll love the show. can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! I can't even get anyone to go see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat with me out at the Old Barn Theater. Lame.
ReplyDeleteYou will LOOOOOVVVVEEE it! I've seen it 3 times, and it just keeps getting better and better. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI definitely second that! You will love it!
ReplyDeleteJealous jealous jealous..... think of me when you go.
ReplyDelete