Sunday, October 4, 2009
SCARY moment
So last night I was hanging out with some of my friends. Translation. They had found out that I had not seen any version of Pride and Prejudice and were determined to change that immediately. Luckily I was allowed to watch the short new version with Kira Knightly (which i have to admit wasn't as bad as I had anticipated) instead of the ten hour version. Anyway, as I was coming home around 11:30, so I was on guard because 1)I was alone 2) It was late 3) It was dark and raining and 4) I knew Corey hadn't come home yet and as I opened the door to walk into my house something soft ran into my head and wrapped around the back of my neck. It was one of Corey's birthday balloons that was starting to deflate and when I opened the door the draft sucked it toward me causing the balloon to hit my head and the string to wrap by my neck. I WAS SO SCARED!! It only took me a second to realize what it was, but it was one intense second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
What a scary moment. I am glad you are okay. Just remember to beware of your surroundings expecially on nights like that. Carlee has always loved the Pride and Prejudice movies (longs or short) it really didn't matter. She did talk me into the short one once, but I never could watch the long version with her. Hope all is going well. Sorry to hear the Jeep is having a hard time. Carlee is missing hers. Have a great day. Love you lots. L.
ReplyDeleteHolli! That story is so you! It made me laugh! I miss you SO much cousin, seriously...hope life's going well for you and Corey. No, my blog is still not up and going, haha, but hopefully I can communicate with you some other way soon :-D Guess what, I only have 4 more days student teaching in kindergarten before I have to switch to 6th grade. Sad day, because I'm loving it! You're wonderful, have a great week!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Kristi :-)