Saturday, October 16, 2010
2 Years!
Corey and I just had our two year anniversary! I heard the first couple years are the hardest, I hope thats true because if it is, we got this in the bag! lol Truly it has been such a great two years. I love being married. Corey is such an amazing guy and as I have reflected back on our journey together I come away feeling so blessed and excited for today, tomorrow, and the rest of our lives together. To celebrate, Corey's boss lent us his house on the river and his boat :) We don't know anything about boats so it's a good thing Corey's sister and husband could come with us because we spent the majority of our vacation on this boat. Max had the time of his life! (Of course we took our dog with us!)
Max loved driving the boat.
And keeping watch
and relaxing...
I LOVE THIS PICTURE. It was pretty windy.

By the end of the day he was completely worn out
Corey catching some bait (for those fishing rookies like me, it's a shrimp)
We caught something!

This was the biggest fish we caught. However, we almost caught a HUGE FISH. We don't know what it was but Jared hooked it on his line and we saw the pole bend and the monster fish jump out of the water. It was huge! All we had time to glimpse was its enormous white belly. Jared tried to reel him in, but the fish was stronger than the 80 pound tested steel leader and he got off with a couple feet of lead cord and a hook of Jareds.
We walked down the beach and found lots of treasures. Corey found the biggest shell i've ever seen intact. I don't know how we forgot to take a picture of it, but its sitting in our living room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteHappy late anniversary! Max is so cute. He's definitely bigger than Lucas now.
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible weekend! It just looks like such a blast. Max is cute- I love the picture of him all worn out :) And how cool that you found a random hot tub on the beach.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary! You two are pretty darn cute together.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2 years! I swear you two had been married longer than that! What a great trip-
ReplyDeleteps-i want to put that puppy on a plane straight to logan! So So cute!