We were married on October 11, 2008. We are enjoying the new life we have started. Corey is working at Patina Metals installing and perfecting ornamental metal staircases, fences, gates, and whatever else you can think of. He enjoys singing his songs and playing for others on his acoustic guitar. Holli is in her fifth year teaching Kindergarten. She continues to take lots of pictures and scrapbook in her spare time.
It is on my blog because I was trying to save it to my computer for my lesson several weeks ago and I thought maybe if I saved it here first I might be able to get it onto my desktop. No such luck. Although I did eventually figure out how to save it from yahoo
Um sooooo why is this on your blog? LoL. I love you. AND I love the new blog background! Pretty!
ReplyDeleteIt is on my blog because I was trying to save it to my computer for my lesson several weeks ago and I thought maybe if I saved it here first I might be able to get it onto my desktop. No such luck. Although I did eventually figure out how to save it from yahoo
ReplyDelete