We were married on October 11, 2008. We are enjoying the new life we have started. Corey is working at Patina Metals installing and perfecting ornamental metal staircases, fences, gates, and whatever else you can think of. He enjoys singing his songs and playing for others on his acoustic guitar. Holli is in her fifth year teaching Kindergarten. She continues to take lots of pictures and scrapbook in her spare time.
Corey came home from work the other day with two surprises, both of which fit lovely on the wall in our front room. I love them! Our house gets cuter all the time!
Those are really nice pictures. I love getting new decorations. I was so excited when Keith got me a picture of the Logan Temple for our wall last year. By the way, I dried my bouquet from your wedding and added it to my decoration collection. It looks really pretty.
Ok well you don't count because you already live somewhere warm. You sound just like my dad. He'll call and say "So I saw it was 10 below there yesterday. It was about 75 here. I went for a nice bike ride, it was great!" Oh yeah well :p!
Those are really nice pictures. I love getting new decorations. I was so excited when Keith got me a picture of the Logan Temple for our wall last year. By the way, I dried my bouquet from your wedding and added it to my decoration collection. It looks really pretty.
ReplyDeleteOk Shawna you're going to have to tell me how you get your flowers to look good dried because mine never do.
ReplyDeleteOk and very nice pictures Holli. Lol
ReplyDeleteOk well you don't count because you already live somewhere warm. You sound just like my dad. He'll call and say "So I saw it was 10 below there yesterday. It was about 75 here. I went for a nice bike ride, it was great!" Oh yeah well :p!
ReplyDeleteI just realized I started every one of those sentences with ok. Oops.
ReplyDelete