There will be no picture with this post because what I am about to tell you is too dreadful for a picture. I am sunburnt. I am talking about the worst sun burn I have ever had. I have had to take 3 days off of work because it was too painful to walk and I could not even imagine trying to put clothes on. So I literally have sat on the couch naked and slathered aloe on me for 4 days. Luckily I have not blistered. I had a blessing yesterday and I was able to walk around a little without crying....so progress. :) Through all of this I have learned that the sun is evil, and that you need to apply sunscreen before you go outside all summer long. Or just not go outside...that is a good idea as well.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Holli! I'm so sorry that's so sad! If you need me to bring you anything let me know! I'll let you know before I come so I don't walk in on your fried little nakey body! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! That awful! Remember when I learned that lesson-we went up to Bear lake and I got fried. I also could not move for days. Lindsay got so made at me because I could be in the Pioneer Day parade, but hey, I couldn't walk much less skate! I have been careful with the "evil sun" ever since then.
ReplyDeleteOH NO!!! bad sunburns are the worst. hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI love the new decor on your blog. I'm sorry your still hurting. It's a tough lesson to learn. This morning Poppy got way excited about some birds and jumped up by the window above our bed. When he jumped down he landed on my face and left a 2 inch scratch. I hope it's gone by the wedding so I'm not scarface. love ya mom
ReplyDeleteBummer! Holli! What did you do to get that burned?
ReplyDeleteThat's how I felt after we went to Bear Lake last summer. Fortunately it was only on my legs not my whole body but it hurt so bad. I had to take tons of ibuprofen and when Steve rubbed Aloe on my legs the first time I actually cried because it hurt so bad. No fun. The thing is I used sunscreen though. I put it on a couple of times too and we were only outside for a few hours. Crazy!
ReplyDeleteTake care of you, Holliberry! I hope you had some fun while you were getting burned at least.
ReplyDelete