We were married on October 11, 2008. We are enjoying the new life we have started. Corey is working at Patina Metals installing and perfecting ornamental metal staircases, fences, gates, and whatever else you can think of. He enjoys singing his songs and playing for others on his acoustic guitar. Holli is in her fifth year teaching Kindergarten. She continues to take lots of pictures and scrapbook in her spare time.
LoL.... you weren't kidding when you said I'd have to scroll down to see the pictures :)
You really have an eye for this kind of thing. How about you take some pictures of Livy for me next week. kay thanks! I also love that Mandy and Steve made the cut. Woot woot! I love that picture of them. But honestly, I couldn't choose a favorite out of all of these... they're FABULOUS!
LoL.... you weren't kidding when you said I'd have to scroll down to see the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteYou really have an eye for this kind of thing. How about you take some pictures of Livy for me next week. kay thanks! I also love that Mandy and Steve made the cut. Woot woot! I love that picture of them. But honestly, I couldn't choose a favorite out of all of these... they're FABULOUS!