Friday, September 25, 2009
Embarrassing Moment
So today I was driving to school a little after 6 and I was starting to feel tired. So I cranked up my music and started singing along. I was listening to Paramore (WHO ARE AMAZING BY THE WAY) and it was my favorite song and my favorite part so I was really rocking out. I just got through throwing my head back against the seat and belting at the top of my lungs (that's what I have to do in order to hit the note. It's normal) and I look at the car passing me and the guy in the passenger seat sticks his head all the way out the window so he can completely turn around and stare at me mouth open. I felt like I had been caught red-handed. I didn't know what else to do so I just waved and kept singing and the guy put his head back in the car.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
That's awesome! I bet you made his day!
ReplyDeleteHe probably does the same thing when he's alone in his car. Most normal people do. :)
ReplyDelete