Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kids in Centers - Temporary Post

I won't keep this post up just on the off chance that someone runs across my blog, I don't want to get in trouble for posting pictures of my kids, but I wanted to show you how cute they are! Pocketchart -Putting together name puzzles

I and quote the girl in red "You have a lot to learn before it is your turn" lol. Kids are so funny

Art Center

Play dough - She was spelling her name "Diamond"

ABC

Puzzles

Library





Big Books

Songs and Poetry

Retelling

Computers

Writing Center

Creation Station - They are making monsters

6 comments:

  1. Fun! You get to do fun things in kindergarten. When I student taught we did centers once, maybe twice in six weeks. Good job you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness they are all adorable! I could take home any of them in a minute! It looks like your class is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your class looks fun! Can I come?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so fun to see your classroom and kids! it looks like you guys are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed! It look like you have a great time. I am sure you are one terrific teacher. I am glad it is going so well. Enjoy the year, you have darling little people to work with. I'm bet they just love you as their teacher. Miss you lots. L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally with Mandy on this. I wanna come! Looks like so much fun- and you did an incredible job organizing. P.S. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete