I looked out the window of my car as I was driving home from work on Monday and noticed that all of the leaves have FINALLY changed colors. It is so nice to feel a taste a fall.


Literally a taste because by Sunday most of the trees were bare. But hey, a week of fall is better than nothing.
Corey got underoath tickets for Christmas (only we couldn't wait til Christmas to give them to him being as the concert was on the 16th) Underoath is his favorite band and they put on a great show!
i so remember that about houston last year-- it took forever to cool off! it was so exciting to finally pull out winter clothes.
ReplyDeleteHorray for fall in Houston!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun gift for your man, I bet he loved it!
Oooh look at me, my name's Holli and there's no snow on the ground at all and the leaves are just changing color in December! :) I'll trade you!
ReplyDelete