Turkey Bowl!! The Elders in our ward organized a football game Thanksgiving morning and a ton of men showed up! They had to split into four teams which worked out great so they could have a tournament. It was so fun, but freezing to watch.


Taking a break

Run Corey Run


Friday after Thanksgiving we drove down to Corey's dad's house for the weekend. He made a new pond on his property. It will be located right outside his front door.


We went took advantage of the thousands of caged in fish and played catch and release.

I caught one! You just cant' see it in the picture.

Corey caught one!


Corey and his dad singing Kareoke duets.

The extended family jammin out

In case you didn't know. I recently have been called to work with the young women in our ward. For my first activity we made gingerbread houses. This one was my favorite. They mad a church!
It's like he just makes a pond in his front yard. I want a pond in my yard. Good luck in young women's! I think it would be a fun but kind of a scary calling at the same time.
ReplyDeletefun! although i have to say at looking at that first picture it makes me realize how much the ward has already changed since we left. i don't know hardly anyone! we miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. :)
ReplyDelete