Jaxon
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Christmas in Utah!
We spent Christmas in Utah. We had so much fun! We went to Temple Square. It was so cold we had to stop after an hour and go inside for hot chocolate.
The trees were wrapped like crazy. Each branch. It was beautiful!
Me and Corey, My brother Russell and his wife Lezlie-Anne
Group shot! Russ, Lezlie-Anne, Mom, Dad, me, and Corey
Corey with one of the nativities from around the world.
The Salt Lake Temple


It was so good to see the kids. They have grown up so much since last time I saw them in May. I just loved Jaden's coat!
Jaxon
Riley and Amanda
Corey
Snowpants and gloves! Those were very handy the days we went snowboarding.
Christmas Morning! Our family was spread out so we didn't open presents until Christmas afternoon when we could all get together.
Jaxon
Jaden got several jackets. Each time she would open a new one she would take the one she was wearing off and put the new one off. It was adorable! This is her zipping up her new jacket.
Dad had to help occasionally. This is the jacket Corey and I got her
My brother Kaden with his new camera
Jaden got a teaset for Christmas.
Corey had to pour her several cups. You can drink a lot when it is imaginary.
I love this picture of us!
My brother Russ and his amazing wife Lezlie-Anne setting up the kids presents.
Sliding down the stairs
Jaxon wanted to try too
Jaxon wearing his adorable new outfit we got him. He looks so handsome!
Corey and I at our Ivie Family Christmas party
Me and my cousin Kristi. I hope she likes the color pink.
My Grandma and Grandpa Ivie started this tradition where we do backwards presents. They send some money to each grandchild who then picks out their own present, wraps it, and unwraps it at the party for them to see. Corey got his favorite movie The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Russ and Lezlie-Anne had a little present of their own for Grandma and Grandpa. Newborn diapers......SHE'S PREGNANT! :) Can't wait for another baby in the family! My brothers are growing up so fast.
Everyone was very excited for them.
Jaxon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

Oh my goodness, Jaxon is so big! Such cute little kids. And that's a fun way to tell people you're pregnant, wrapping up diapers, why didn't I think of that? I like the picture of us. :)
ReplyDeleteholli! i am loving your hair dark! seriously cute. i am so sorry about the stomach flu... mostly because i'm selfish and wanted to see you guys. jk. i'm sorry because being sick stinks, too. :) looks like a fun christmas for you guys. i can't believe you were so close (seriously we live like three minutes from temple square!) and didn't see you! it's just wrong. next time, right?
ReplyDeleteI miss you! I love the picture of you and Corey (the one you said you loved too.) and I love the one of us even if I look like a gomer. :) It was so much fun to see you, but guess what- it already feels like a million years ago! SUMMER COME FAST!
ReplyDelete