Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas with my niece and nephew

The kids came over to open presents. Hunter did not want his picture taken.
I had a couple empty presents that I was using to decorate the tree. I had the kids open those first. Jada took her time being very careful not to rip the paper. After seeing it was empty she dove into the next one to see if it had a present.

No worries. It did.


Hunter liked the box as much as anything else.

Everytime Jada sees me she says "Hi Aunt Holli! Do you have any lip gloss?" Hence her lipstick.



Hunter really liked Jada's presents.


Hunter put a bow on my forehead. I had fun teasing the cat with it.

Group photo! Corey, Jada, Holli, (and Hunter is on my lap he is just cut off)

1 comment:

  1. The cat looks like it's going to eat your face. I know because it's the same look my cat gives me every day.

    ReplyDelete