We were married on October 11, 2008. We are enjoying the new life we have started. Corey is working at Patina Metals installing and perfecting ornamental metal staircases, fences, gates, and whatever else you can think of. He enjoys singing his songs and playing for others on his acoustic guitar. Holli is in her fifth year teaching Kindergarten. She continues to take lots of pictures and scrapbook in her spare time.
The weather has just been beautiful lately. We had to take advantage with a game of disc golf.
Corey
Dustin
Steve-O
Meredith
Holli
I never realized how into the throw I get until I looked at these pictures. I have to throw my whole body into it so the frisbee with make it an acceptable distance.
I LOVE your hair.... and the pictures of you throwing the frisbee are hilarious. That's how Addie throws a frisbee too... except somehow she always manages to throw it behind her :)
You are going to have to show us all how to play this game next time we get together. Looks like fun. It looks like you had a wonderful day and you two look so happy. Hope all is well. Love ya!
Lol I love that you put your whole body into it. I'm sure I would have to too. My frisbee would probably only go like 2 feet.
ReplyDeleteYour hair's getting really long by the way. I like it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your hair.... and the pictures of you throwing the frisbee are hilarious. That's how Addie throws a frisbee too... except somehow she always manages to throw it behind her :)
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have to show us all how to play this game next time we get together. Looks like fun. It looks like you had a wonderful day and you two look so happy. Hope all is well. Love ya!
ReplyDeletewhat fabulous photos! It looks like you had a great day! I've always wanted to learn how to play frisbee golf what a great day!
ReplyDeleteps-love what you've done with the blog!