We went camping last weekend with Joe and Annie. Joe went up a few hours early to get camp set up. A pole broke for his tent and it ended up looking like this....lol Yes that rope tied to the tree is helping hold it up.

Our tent is the little strong standing in the back

We played farkle on a tree stump. Kodak Moment

Corey Annie and Joe

My lovely car! A lot of stuff fits in that trunk

I'm starting to learn how to always be prepared. Two things you never leave without when camping are towels and garbage bags

Me and Corey

In the morning Corey looked at the broken pole and realized that if he used this big stick to break part of the plastic part off, it would fix the problem. He is so handy to have around! If only he had looked at it the night before.
So...I pretty much haven't been camping since girls camp back in the day. I think I should fix that.
ReplyDeleteso I'm completely envious that it's not only warm enough to camp, but warm enough that you could wear a cute tank! I'm impressed with Corey's fix it up skills-very creative!
ReplyDeleteare you coming home this summer?