We bought a new car this week. 2010 Corolla S Charcoal. We felt like it was a good move to get rid of our other one because its warranty ran out and its had several computer problems, yet we like it so much...so we just got another one. Really happy not to have a white car anymore.
ooh la la very fun! I'm not mentioning the car you got to Mike because we also have a 2010 Corolla but it doesn't have a spoiler and every time we see your new car he really likes the look of it better! =)
ReplyDeleteenjoy!
I absolutely love the the charcoal color! It's my favorite.
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful car. I am sure you guys will love it. Hope all is well. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week. I hope you get a day or two off. Keep smiling and have a great day. Love ya!
ReplyDelete