This weekend was busy. We went fishing in Galveston with Corey's brother-in-law Jared.

Corey and I on the beach
Turns out seagulls LOVE cheez-its!
These jellyfish were EVERYWHERE. After I got stung on my ankle, I was done swimming.
Jared caught a shark!!
It was 4 feet 1 inch long
PARAMORE
Paramore and No Doubt came to concert. We sat in the very back of the lawn and had a complete blast!! Paramore is one of my favorite bands right now and they rocked!! Gwen Stephani is one of my favorite people. I just think she has so much style and personality and energy. I love her!
Paramore
Gwen
.jpg)
What a great weekend! I'm completely envious of the concert, not so much the jelly sting ouch! About the photos, I'm not a big cropper if I can help it. I'm working on good close ups. My apiture is still a little off, so many of them are pretty fuzzy!
ReplyDeleteHolli Berry... You're looking a little sunburned... You be careful, girl! And stung by a jelly fish? Does that really happen in real life to real people? Aren't they poisonous???
ReplyDeleteso jealous that you got to go to the beach! and you look great, by the way. what a fun weekend.
ReplyDelete