Thursday, June 18, 2009
A BEAUTIFUL Picture of the Logan Temple
My friend Jamie has a little brother that takes amazing photographs. He took one of the Logan Temple that he named "Refuge from the Storm" that is beyond words. Currently I am in the market for a good temple picture for my house and it makes it even cooler that I know the person who took it! You should check it out. Go to www.clyde-photography.com and click on the Fine Art link...ooo it's so pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Love it! Want it! I need to call him! I think you found your print!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny. I'm sure he appreciates you putting in a plug for him though. I also couldn't resist buying one even though I really shouldn't have.
ReplyDeleteI'm buying one too... seeing as he's my brother and everything I guess it's the least I can do. But seriously- even if he wasn't related to me I don't think I could pass this one up. It truly is a breathtaking picture. And someday when he's super famous we can all say that we have a david clyde original!! :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI have this picture hanging in my bedroom! I had no idea that you knew the photographer! I bought it at Novemberfest last fall... I fell in love with it the second I saw it. It is sooooo beautiful. I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteWell...on Sunday I did four piggies instead of just two. And on the fourth of July I'm going to add red and white ribbon! :) I'm so excited!! Don't worry I don't think I will run out. And if I do at least I have a few hairstyles for Ali already up my sleeve! Girls are so fun! When are you going to join the bandwagon?
ReplyDelete