Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bear Lake (Lots of GOOD Pictures)

During our Ivie Family Reunion we spent the day at bear lake. It was so much fun to hang out with my brothers for a few days. I have missed them terribly living in Texas.




It was such a beautiful day. We all loaded up on sunscreen and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves
Me and Corey


Riley was teaching Jaxon how to get used to the water.


He still froze.


Me and my brother Kaden


Me and my brother Riley


My famously cute and very pregnant sister-in-law Lezlie-Anne


Riley and Amanda


Sisters


Look we are going to have a baby!


One word: FUN


Most of us spend the day sitting in a chair just sticking our feet in the water. The water was freezing.


Surprisingly we did get Corey to venture in enventually.

Where there is water - there will be fighting. (At least with our family)









3 comments:

  1. Fun! I love all the pictures of you and your brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I want to go to Bear Lake now. I love your sibling pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck... these pictures are PRICELESS!!! I love you, and I love your family. I still consider myself an adopted member, hope that's cool with you :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete