One quick funny story. This morning Corey could not wake up. He was late for work and I finally asked him if he was sick. He said "No, I just got up three times last night." I think back and remember him getting up ONCE with Max to pee, I did it once, and then I got up with him for good in the 5:00 hour to eat and walk to get in a schedule for school. So I said "Did I sleep through you getting up with him?" And he said "No, but everytime you got up I was awake too." lol baby.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Meet Maximillian
So we got a dog. Max is a beagle. His coloring is called lemondrop. He is 8 wks old. I've never had a dog before so this is going to be a new experience for me. Luckily so far (today is day 3) its gone pretty good.
One quick funny story. This morning Corey could not wake up. He was late for work and I finally asked him if he was sick. He said "No, I just got up three times last night." I think back and remember him getting up ONCE with Max to pee, I did it once, and then I got up with him for good in the 5:00 hour to eat and walk to get in a schedule for school. So I said "Did I sleep through you getting up with him?" And he said "No, but everytime you got up I was awake too." lol baby.
One quick funny story. This morning Corey could not wake up. He was late for work and I finally asked him if he was sick. He said "No, I just got up three times last night." I think back and remember him getting up ONCE with Max to pee, I did it once, and then I got up with him for good in the 5:00 hour to eat and walk to get in a schedule for school. So I said "Did I sleep through you getting up with him?" And he said "No, but everytime you got up I was awake too." lol baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
aw, he's super cute. i always wanted a beagle when i was a little girl. :)
ReplyDeleteHe's such a cutie! And if Corey's that tired after getting up with a dog I can only imagine how he's going to be with a baby. :)
ReplyDeleteOh he is so cute!! I want a dog. Someday when we finally have a house! :) So fun.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is just darling. Wish we lived a little closer so Brittany could play with him. :)
ReplyDelete