Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ivie Reunion - THANKS LADAWN!

In July Corey and I flew to Utah to visit family and friends. We had a great time. Our Ivie Family Reunion was great. I love when our family gets together. There is just so much happiness and laughter. As you can see we all have glasses and mustaches lol and THIS was only the beginning.
Cindy thought Dylan needed to participate as well. (He will be here in Aug)

Family Photo: Minus Riley who had to work this morning.
Corey had such a fun time getting to know my brothers better. I am so glad they all get along.


My Grandma and Grandpa Ivie both recently had knee surgery. They were still in the early stages of recovery and therefore couldn't travel far. We missed them for sure but were so glad they got to start off the reunion with us.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time! I was so happy we didn't get to really spend good time with you! Next time for sure!!

    ReplyDelete