Friday, July 3, 2009


Corey and I went to Lake Travis in Austin Tx last weekend. Our friends had a bay house and invited us over for some FUN at the lake. It was in the 3 digits all weekend so we spent as much time as possible underwater. I must have learned my lesson about sunscreen because I didn't even get burned. :) Here are a few pictures.
Lake Travis. Is was so low we had to hike down rocks
quite a ways before we could get to the water.
Corey making the hike


Corey and I on the boat


Getting ready to go tubing!


FUN FUN FUN!!




4 comments:

  1. That looks like SO much fun. It has seriously been forever since I've been boating...sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the picture of the fireworks in Stone. We were laying on the ground and the fireworks were exploding over our heads! I love it! And Jamie I did discuss a little, but basically came up with the ideas by ourselves... Great minds think alike!

    I am jealous! Its been forever since we went, before I had Ali (long time). It's not really a practical options with a two year old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a romantic weekend! There are so many great places in Tx. You and Corey are just adorable together!

    ReplyDelete