We spent the weekend in Utah for Russell and Lezlie-Anne's Wedding. It was so fun. We could only stay for the weekend so it was a quick trip, luckily with the wedding and all, we got to see lots of family and friends.
Me and my brother! (Can you believe I'm older?)
They are so in love!
Corey played at the reception and sang a song for the newlyweds
Corey and I on the airplane. It was the smallest airplane ever! It had one row of seats and then the isle and then two rows of seats. I think it help 60 people total.
.jpg)
It was so great to see you even if it was just for a moment!!
ReplyDeleteYou need to email me and Jamie and Shawna that picture of all of us at the luncheon.
ReplyDeletei'm sorry we didn't get to see you while you were here. next time! we were on an airplane like that once flying back to houston. it was so crazy!
ReplyDeleteHey, it was great to see you both last week. We had such a great time visiting and playing with you at the balloon booth. The wedding was wonderful. Corey, thanks for winning us all a drink. We loved your wedding book. Have a great week. We love you guys.
ReplyDeleteLaDawn
Holli:
ReplyDeleteI sent your mom a CD with all the pictures that we took at the wedding. You can get a copy from her, or let me know and I can send you another copy to use. We did get some cute pictures. Kee smiling!
Love, LaDawn
What a blast it was to see you both. I loved visiting with you all day Saturday too. What a bonus.
ReplyDelete