So this last week I had a rough day. I woke up in the middle of a dream so I was really tired. I had to be at school early because we were going on a field trip so I had to get out of bed even though I could barely open my eyes. As I was fixing me a bowl of cereal I was looking down and ran right into the corner of the open cupboard. It definately left a mark. You could see the corner in my forehead. I had a goosebump and a large gash for several days. Then as I was driving to work I hit a rock and it cracked (not chipped -CRACKED!) my windshield. Of course it is on the drivers side and right about where I look to see the road and continues to the top of the windshield. So BASICALLY I need a new windshield. YAY! On a better note. We had a blast at Old McDonalds Farm and I had so many parents come I was free to walk around all day and take pictures. A llama is definately one of the strangest animals.
On the bus heading to the farm.
.jpg)
this is mike. i read your post, and I agree that that is no way to start a day. Also, it was nice that cory could go on the field trip with you. I thought those last two pictures of him that you posted were fantastic. (just kidding!!)
ReplyDeletep.s. I went to a super cheap guy who does windows who could probably give you a great deal. I don't remember what his name is, what his number is or where you can find him; but, I do know that a guy at Jersey Village Auto knows. When you're going south on 290 take the exit that will take you past wendy's and Jersey Village Auto is right there on the feeder.
Got a love a lama! Looks like you had a great time on your fieldtrip. Sorry to hear about your bad morning. Hope you get that windshield fixed soon. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLaDawn
What's with the kindergardener flashing the gang sign in the background? Lol The rest of the picture is cute though.
ReplyDelete