It just so happened that the people in the building next to us moved out with no notice and so their apartment is available next week. It is on the first story, it has a patio, and it is a like 140 more square feet. Not to mention it is only 50 feet away and 50 feet closer to the pool. We put it on hold. The plan is to move the first of the month. Crazy. Here is the floorplan.

.jpg)
Good luck! I am all about more room. Wish I had some...
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! That will be nice to have a little more room. I really don't envy you about moving. I feel like we are just getting settled after moving 9 months ago. It's worth the pain when it is all over. Keep smiling and have a great week. Well see you soon!
ReplyDeleteLaDawn
Yay, you! Space is of value. Have a great move! Wish I were there to help.
ReplyDeleteWhen I read the title of your post I was SOOO sad! Thankfully you aren't moving far! First story is nice and I love having a patio.
ReplyDeleteI was really hoping that you were moving HERE. Miss you girl! See you soon!
ReplyDeletedangit, when i read the title i thought you might be moving to utah.
ReplyDeletebut hey, closer to the pool is always a good thing. miss you guys!